|Tuesday, January 24, 2012|
|Dahaf Poll of Israeli Arabs: 76%:18% concerned more about sectorial problems than Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 74%:24% confident in the Arab MKs|
Dahaf Poll of Israeli Arabs: 76%:18% concerned more about sectorial
Dr. Aaron Lerner - IMRA 24 January 2012
The survey is based on the responses of a representative sample of Israeli
1. Was the High Court right or not right when it decided not to allow
2. Is the Israeli Arab population deprived or not deprived?
3. Do you confidence in the Arab Knesset members?
4. Who is primarily served by the Arab parties - the interests of the Arab
5. Do you know or not know the platforms of the Arab parties?
6. Did the participation of MK Haneen Zoubi in the incident of the Turkish
7. Are you for or against that more Arab women will enter politics?
8. Will events in the Arab countries, termed the Arab Spring, increase your
9. What bothers you more - the Palestinian Israeli conflict, or various
|Search For An Article|
|POB 982 Kfar Sava
|email:email@example.com||IMRA is now also on Twitter